Meet Pinal-ish!


 Welcome to OT- Ish


Hi! My name is Pinal Ishver and I am a first-year Occupational Therapy Student at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center! I'm from Knoxville, Tennessee (Go Vols), and I received my Bachelor of Science in Education at the University of Tennessee with a major in Kinesiology. I've lived in middle and east Tennessee so far, and I'm delighted to pursue my Master's Degree in the Grind City. And that's on Ja.

Being the oldest of two sisters, I have always seen myself as someone who sets the prime example. Moving to a new city and starting a new chapter in life is thrilling and nerve-wracking a the same time, however, I'm so excited to step out of my comfort zone and start my career! This chapter will be pivotal, and I cannot wait to see the person I become at the end of this journey. 

I love some excellent enchiladas, cozy airports, romantic novels, beautiful sunsets, and mahogany teakwood candles. I love nothing more than having good company by my side to always keep me laughing and smiling. Sometimes there are days when I am ready to adventure anywhere, and sometimes there are days when I'm ready to relax with a weighted blanket and a good book, it all depends. Being in a new city means finding my people. I'm so excited to meet new friends that will be a part of my life from here on out and play such a vital part in my Occupational Therapy career. Memphis, I'm so thrilled to call you home for the next few years! I can't wait to see myself grow, find new hobbies, visit new places, and find my home away from home!

- Pinal Ishver MOT/S



 
My amazing family, my ride or die's!            
              

My biggest fan, my boyfriend Justin!  
                                                                                                                                             
   Hanging out with my new friends! 

             
                                  One of the many beautiful sunsets I see in Memphis.
 (My whole camera roll is filled with sunset pictures at this point.) 




Comments

Popular Posts